Annual Financial Reports
Annual reports of certain financial information (Local Government Debt Reporting) may be accessed at https://www.comptroller.
Board Meetings and Documents
Board of Directors
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
District Contact Information
Montgomery County Utility District No. 3
c/o Norton Rose Fulbright
1301 McKinney, Suite 5100, Houston, Texas 77010-3095
Phone: (713) 651-5259
The District’s E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
The next election for Montgomery County Utility District No. 3 will be held on May 7, 2022. More information can be found HERE.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the District’s Attorney by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on  general election ballot is .
- Last day to file for place on  general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on .
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the District’s Attorney by mail, fax or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-11f.pdf
- Deadline to file write in candidacy declaration for  general election is by 5:00 p.m. on .
To be qualified to serve as a Director, a person must be: (1) at least 18 years old; (2) a resident citizen of the State of Texas; and (3) either: (a) own land subject to taxation in the District; or (b) be a qualified voter within the District.
(Texas Water Code, Section 54.102)
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
Election – Documents
- Election & Candidacy Information, click here.
Información sobre la elección y candidaturas, haga clic aquí.
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on Ballot, click here.
Aviso de fecha límite para presentar solicitudes de un lugar en la boleta de votación, haga clic aquí.
These notices will remain posted until February 28, 2021.
- Appointment of Agent, click here.
Designación de agente, haga clic aquí.
These notices will remain posted until June 20, 2021.
Energy Consumption Reports
Landowner Bill of Rights
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to email@example.com or mail or hand deliver your request to Montgomery County Utility District No. 3, c/o Norton Rose Fulbright, 1301 McKinney, Suite 5100, Houston, Texas 77010-3095.